Wealth is not a “collective resource” to be distributed by some totalitarian or his cronies, but is produced by individuals. Wealth is the product of the individual mind. Wealth is the result of man’s ability to think applied to the sphere of production and trade. Wealth belongs to the individual who produced it. It is not an amorphous public good to be distributed by looters for the aid of moochers.
- Poverty and Capitalism
- Doesn’t capitalism distribute wealth unfairly?
- Private Charity of Capitalism vs. Government Welfare of Statism
- What is the moral meaning of money?
- Whom does our “nation’s wealth” belong to?
- What is a graduated income tax?
- Is inheritance a right?
- Will labor laws banning child labor in non-capitalist countries put an end to child poverty?