There is no such thing as a profit that is too high or too low. That is, there is no such thing as an “excessive” profit. There is only the profit that men earn.
- What is profit?
- Don’t laborers have a right to a share of the capitalist’s profits, in addition to their wages?
- Isn’t the profit motive evil?
- Is there such a thing as an “excessive profit”?
- What happens when a company starts to make a higher profit in its industry, in comparison to other industries?
- What happens if a business attempts to charge higher prices than its competitors (“gouging”)?
- What happens if a business attempts to charge prices lower than his competitors (“dumping”)?
- What is the source of the capitalist’s profits?