There is no such thing as a profit that is too high or too low. That is, there is no such thing as an “excessive” profit. There is only the profit that men earn.
- What is profit?
- What happens if a business attempts to charge prices lower than his competitors (“dumping”)?
- What is the source of the capitalist’s profits?
- Don’t laborers have a right to a share of the capitalist’s profits, in addition to their wages?
- Isn’t the profit motive evil?
- Is there such a thing as an “excessive profit”?
- What happens when a company starts to make a higher profit in its industry, in comparison to other industries?
- What happens if a business attempts to charge higher prices than its competitors (“gouging”)?
Help us defend your rights and ensure the future of this site.
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.