Passing child labor laws in these countries will not solve the problem, but will only lead to starvation — which is why the “poor” themselves resist such laws. It is primarily for the benefit of the “humanitarians” — that live in capitalist countries — who cry out for these laws that these laws are implemented. Child labor will only cease when parents have the means to support their children.
- Will labor laws banning child labor in non-capitalist countries put an end to child poverty?
- What is the solution to ending child-poverty?
- What about the poor under capitalism?
- What is welfare?
- Who is the poor man better off under Mother Teresa or Bill Gates?
- What is the solution to poverty?
- What of those who cannot help themselves under capitalism?