Passing child labor laws in these countries will not solve the problem, but will only lead to starvation — which is why the “poor” themselves resist such laws. It is primarily for the benefit of the “humanitarians” — that live in capitalist countries — who cry out for these laws that these laws are implemented. Child labor will only cease when parents have the means to support their children.
- Will labor laws banning child labor in non-capitalist countries put an end to child poverty?
- What is the solution to ending child-poverty?
- What about the poor under capitalism?
- What is welfare?
- Who is the poor man better off under Mother Teresa or Bill Gates?
- What is the solution to poverty?
- What of those who cannot help themselves under capitalism?
Help us defend your rights and ensure the future of this site.
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.