A Mother Teresa who hands them bowls of slop every day, so they can barely exist — or a genius like Bill Gates who creates a fortune for himself by helping others to create fortunes for themselves, i.e., “where the first feeds them for a day, the second helps them feed themselves.” Observe that it is the Bill Gates of the world (until recently) who are not allowed to exist in India — and the Mother Teresas who are.
- Will labor laws banning child labor in non-capitalist countries put an end to child poverty?
- What is the solution to ending child-poverty?
- What about the poor under capitalism?
- What is welfare?
- Who is the poor man better off under Mother Teresa or Bill Gates?
- What is the solution to mass poverty?
- What of those who cannot help themselves under capitalism?
Help us defend your rights and ensure the future of this site.
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.