The few individuals in a capitalist society who are incapable of taking care of themselves — such as the mentally disabled, crippled, and orphans (which are a small and tiny minority in any free country) — are provided for through voluntary means, i.e., private charity.
- Will labor laws banning child labor in non-capitalist countries put an end to child poverty?
- What is the solution to ending child-poverty?
- What about the poor under capitalism?
- What is welfare?
- Who is the poor man better off under Mother Teresa or Bill Gates?
- What is the solution to poverty?
- What of those who cannot help themselves under capitalism?
Help us defend your rights and ensure the future of this site.
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.