The real solution is to make the parents productive enough so that they can produce enough for themselves — and for their children. What poor people in India and the like need, are not more humanitarians like Mother Theresa, but more businessman like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. What these countries need is not more government controls, but more freedom.
- Will labor laws banning child labor in non-capitalist countries put an end to child poverty?
- What is the solution to ending child-poverty?
- Who is the poor man better off under Mother Teresa or Bill Gates?
- What is the solution to poverty?
- What of those who cannot help themselves under capitalism?
- What about the poor under capitalism?
- What is welfare?