If a capitalist country is attacked it will retaliate and defend itself using the most powerful kind of army possible: a volunteer army of individuals who do not wish to live their lives as slaves.
- What will a capitalist country do if it is attacked?
- What is the draft?
- What is a capitalist nation’s policy regarding dictatorships?
- Doesn’t capitalism lead to wars?
- What does a capitalist businessman (as opposed to a mixed-economy profiteer) have to gain from wars?
- Is capitalism for isolationism or imperialism?
- What is a capitalist country’s foreign policy regarding other nations?
Help us defend your rights and ensure the future of this site.
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.