“Campaign finance reform” is censorship masquerading as a solution for the problem of extortion by public officials.
- What is campaign finance reform?
- What is the problem with these so-called ‘campaign finance reforms’?
- What is the essential argument made by advocates of campaign finance reform?
- What is the cause of the buying and selling of favors?
- What is the solution to the buying and selling of political favors?
- What about the ‘public interest’?
Help us defend your rights and ensure the future of this site.
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.