Federalism is the principle of dividing political power vertically between central (federal) and local (state, municipal, county, city) governments, where each level acts as a counterbalance to the power of the other.
- What is the purpose of the law under capitalism?
- What is the purpose of the constitution under capitalism?
- What is a constitutional republic?
- What is federalism?
- What is the separation of powers?
- What are the branches of the central (federal) government?
- What are checks and balances?
- Why is political power regulated?
- What is a democracy?
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.