If a capitalist country is attacked it will retaliate and defend itself using the most powerful kind of army possible: a volunteer army of individuals who do not wish to live their lives as slaves.
- What will a capitalist country do if it is attacked?
- What is the draft?
- What is a capitalist nation’s policy regarding dictatorships?
- What does a capitalist businessman (as opposed to a mixed-economy profiteer) have to gain from wars?
- Doesn’t capitalism lead to wars?
- Is capitalism for isolationism or imperialism?
- What is a capitalist country’s foreign policy regarding other nations?