President Herbert Hoover was not a “do-nothing” laissez-faire President but was an interventionist who created stimulus programs which Roosevelt later amplified,
- What caused the Stock Market Crash of 1929?
- What caused the Great Depression of the 1930s?
- What was the New Deal?
- Wasn’t President Hoover a non-interventionist President for Laissez-faire?
- Did not Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal put an end to the Great Depression?
- Didn’t World War II end the Great Depression and help the economy?
Help us defend your rights and ensure the future of this site.
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.