No. As the sale or use of any drug is not a violation of anyone’s rights, government’s role in such matters is laissez-faire — to leave them alone.
- Can individuals use force in self-defense?
- Does a man who murders another man have a right to life?
- What is the proper purpose of the death penalty?
- What is the danger of having a death penalty?
- In regard to the death penalty, how do we ensure that an innocent man is not murdered?
- Should drug dealers be executed?
- Under capitalism can the state prohibit the use of drugs?
- Don’t guns cause crime?