Any man who deliberately murders (kills an innocent human being in the first-degree) another man has declared by his actions that he does not accept the principle of individual rights. He is worse than an animal, as he has chosen to abdicate his reason. He has adopted the code of the jungle and must be dealt with like the animals in the jungle. He can make no claim to the principle of rights for protection. He ethically deserves death.
- Can individuals use force in self-defense?
- What is the proper purpose of the death penalty?
- What is the danger of having a death penalty?
- In regard to the death penalty, how do we ensure that an innocent man is not murdered?
- Should drug dealers be executed?
- Does a man who murders another man have a right to life?
- Under capitalism can the state prohibit the use of drugs?
- Don’t guns cause crime?
Help us defend your rights and ensure the future of this site.
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.