Any man who deliberately murders (kills an innocent human being in the first-degree) another man has declared by his actions that he does not accept the principle of individual rights. He is worse than an animal, as he has chosen to abdicate his reason. He has adopted the code of the jungle and must be dealt with like the animals in the jungle. He can make no claim to the principle of rights for protection. He ethically deserves death.
- Can individuals use force in self-defense?
- Does a man who murders another man have a right to life?
- What is the proper purpose of the death penalty?
- What is the danger of having a death penalty?
- In regard to the death penalty, how do we ensure that an innocent man is not murdered?
- Should drug dealers be executed?
- Under capitalism can the state prohibit the use of drugs?
- Don’t guns cause crime?