Government’s job is not to regulate corporations and manage their affairs as a dictator, but to protect their rights as a referee. Government’s job is to treat a corporation no different than any other citizen, granting it no special favors (corporate welfare is just as wrong as non-corporate welfare) or special punishments.
- What is the foundation of a corporation?
- What is government’s role in regard to corporations?
- My concern, loudly echoed by anti-capitalists, is that to limit liability is to limit responsibility?
- What are the problems in the legal framework of today’s corporations?
- What is the legal basis of a corporation under capitalism?
- Isn’t a corporation a legal fiction created by government?
- How are the laws governing corporations formed under capitalism?
- Isn’t the right to form a corporation, a privilege that can be revoked at whim by the state?
- What is Insider Trading?
Help us defend your rights and ensure the future of this site.
This website has taken many hours of time and effort. If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.
Donations will be used to improve the content and infratructure for this site, fund a video version of the Capitalism Tour, and fund a beautiful video documentary on capitalism.